Station Manager – AMZ
Job ID: 2020-3411
# of Openings: 1
Category: Ground Operations
Company: Atlas Air, Inc
Serves the company by managing the station and ongoing operations to ensure all aircraft movements, terminal activity, ramp handling, loading/unloading of aircraft and cargo handling meet all company and governmental requirements and safety regulations. Provide high level of superior service to all customers of all business units while keeping costs of the station operation to a minimum.
- Responsible for maintaining, supporting and improving the overall station operation to support all business units of the company.
- Responsible for station compliance of all safety regulations and requirements pertaining to the station, aircraft, facilities, equipment and personnel.
- Responsible for achieving all ground operations and corporate goals as related to performance, safety, service, and regulatory compliance. Ensures all employees and vendors are aware of station and corporate goals and expectations.
- Oversee the Cargo terminal's ongoing operations to ensure that terminal, aircraft movement, loading/unloading of aircraft and cargo handling meet all company and governmental policies and regulations and that customers receive quality service.
- Interacts with all customers and vendors to ensure proper training in company requirements and procedures. Ensures customers and vendors know whom to contact if they have problems.
- Monitors all station contracts to ensure all vendors are complying with all contract provisions and service level agreements.
- Meets with customers and vendors on a regular basis to discuss potential problem areas and the entire scope of the company. Resolves all problems arising from vendors, crews, hotels, catering, maintenance, fuelers, ground handlers, or customers.
- Monitors and evaluates work performance of all company employees assigned to the station.
- Interfaces with local airport authorities to ensure company compliance with all local policies. Ensures monthly reports are submitted to local airport authorities as required
- Submits an operating budget and operates within that budget. Highly proficient in keeping costs of station operations at a minimum. Ensures all invoices are sent forward to be paid promptly.
- Ability to travel to support new or ongoing operations
- At least 5 years of extensive airline operational experience.
- Experience in cargo operations.
- Able to perform all aspects of 767F Ground and Cargo Operations including Loadmaster, handling hazardous materials, de-icing, fueling, catering, security, etc.
- Ability to organize and perform multiple assignments in a high stress environment.
- Ability to interact, communicate and maintain relationships with clients, vendors, customers in all levels of management.
- Proven ability to lead and manage the activities of a diverse and work force.
- Skilled problem solver with leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication, decision and management skills.
- College degree preferred or equivalent experience.
- Must have a valid Driver's License to operate company vehicles
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to afford equal employment opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, place of birth, age, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other characteristic or status protected by applicable in accordance with federal, state and local laws.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law document at http://www1.eeoc.gov/employers/poster.cfm.
To view our Pay Transparency Statement, please click here: Pay Transparency Statement